Friday, March 27, 2009

Mindful Work

I have some big changes coming up soon, but I am trying not to loose sight of why I am scrapping. I am scrapping to express myself and to save the stories that I treasure about my family. At the beginning of this year I did the ADSR, and it felt amazing to get so much done in such a short amount of time. I think once I get myself a bit more organized, I am going to set some serious goals for creative growth and getting some of my stories told. Yes I have my whole life to tell the important stories, but the thing is more stories show up everyday.

I never wrote down the word I chose to represent this year. My intent is POSITIVE. Anything that is a challenge to me, I am going to look at it as an opportunity. Instead of complaining, I am going to look to be grateful.

No comments: